We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brand of Kipling bags

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
brand of Kipling bags

Can I find duty free of kipling bag in Bangkok which cheaper than Malaysia? Thanks.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,138 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brand of Kipling bags

How much are these in Malaysia?

Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brand of Kipling bags

i think MYR 400 above.. I am not really sure.

London, England
Level Contributor
379 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brand of Kipling bags

Do your homework! If you don't know what the costs are in KL, how can you make a comparative judgement? Once you have prices, find Kipling stockists in Bangkok using the internet and contact them for their price on a specific bag - if they stock it.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,353 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brand of Kipling bags

The big department stores and bag/luggage stores in shopping malls stock them as they do in Kuala Lumpur but in our, or rather my wife's experience, they are no cheaper in Thailand.

5. Re: brand of Kipling bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 07:05
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: brand of Kipling bags

Kipling bags are expensive in BKK. My very extensive luggage collection is Kipling and I buy it for a lot less here in the U.S. I've been buying Kipling since the company started in the 1980s in Belgium. I don't know how much you will save by buying it there if anything.

The only Kilping I've bought in BKK is the special edition one that was yellow and in honor of the King of Thailand and had a message written on the back. I go in and look at the products out of curiosity, as there are some models and sizes that we don't get here. But, the prices are too high there for my interest of purchasing. As for duty free, at the airport, I don't remember seeing Kipling, but who knows there might be a few pieces there.

Happy Travels!

7. Re: brand of Kipling bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:16