We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

Hi, I will be arriving at Suvanrnabhumi Airport about 0015 on the 09/07/13 and will need to travel to the Amari Don Muang Hotel where we stay overnight for a flight out the following morning. Can anyone advise regarding what transport to Don Muang will be available at that time of night or what I might expect to pay for a taxi? Cheers

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,665 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

Hi,

I am not sure if the bus is running between the two airports at the time you arrive. Expect to pay in the region of 300 to 350 baht for a taxi.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

For the sake of £6 or £7 I would get a cab and get door to door service.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

Thats great, thanks for that!!

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,177 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

The shuttle bus service shuts down at midnight so you have no choice anyway. Taxi it must be.

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
187 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

Taxi to the Hotel and then you just walk aross via by walk way to Don Muang in the morning. Taxi at that time of night 300 and no need to use the tollway. You should be getting to the hotel at around 1:30 am I would guess.

6. Re: Suvanrnabhumi Airport to Don Muang Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 05:18