We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

Hi There... I need some help

I am going Bangkok in July and wanted to know where is the best place to go?

I have never been before and would be really stuck once out there so I thought I would ask on here

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

Hello! I recommend ThongLor Dental Hospital on Soi Thong Lor. The staff are really friendly and I have had some work done there, they were very good and the prices were lower than the UK.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,902 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

I was at Tantakit and saw that they offered whitening service. They even had different treatment options for it.

I did not enquire into the cost as I was there for a possible root canal (thankfully not required).

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,129 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

We've found over many years that dentistry services in Bangkok are seriously good. I only ever have a scale and clean each year but Traveltom has had major work done and has not only been delighted with the end result and service, but the price has been microscopic in comparison to what would be charged in our home city.

We are now regulars at Doctor Smile in Silom and I noticed that they do teeth whitening there also but unfortunately I can't remember how much it was. I think you could google or email them and ask the question. To my knowledge there are two Doctor Smiles, one in Silom and the other in Sukhumvit but I have been able to email to the Silom one so you should be able to contact them easily.

Once you've been to a Bangkok dentist you'll never return to one in your home city.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
337 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

I got it done at Bangkok Smile in Asoke area last year. If i remember well, we paid 400 AUD for a laser whitening for two people. The result was great but you need to keep away from tea, coffee or red wine for the first couple of days.

5. Re: Where to get teeth whiting in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2014, 06:18