We will be going to Bangkok on 8th June to 12th June in a group of 14 adults, 1 elderly (75 yrs old) and 3 children (two 3 yrs old and one 10 yrs old).
We plan to hire a van on the 1st day and last day only. Will it be cheaper if take a taxi or hire a van?
1) Ancient City
2) Bang Nam Phueng Floating Market
4) Madame Tussauds & Siam Ocean World
8) Big C
9) buy golf accesories - which shopping centre that is near to Sathorn or Pratunam?
Day 1 (Sat) - hire a van
- Hire a van and go direct to the Ancient City, after clearing the custom which would be around 10am. Journey to Ancient City takes about 45 mins, so we will reach there around 11am and leave about 4 pm to Bang Nam Phueng Floating Market.
- Is it advisable to reach:
1) Bang Nam Phueng Floating Market at around 5pm? (Estimated 1 hr journey from Ancient City to this floating market - correct me if I'm wrong)
2) What can we see and do at the floating market during this hour, can we still take the ferry ride?
3) How long it takes to explore the whole floating market?
- After the floating market, will go back to our apartment to check in
Day 2 (Sun) - by BTS or taxi
1) Chatuchak weekend market
2) Madame Tussauds & Siam Ocean World
Day 3 (Mon) - by BTS or taxi
3) Big C
4) buy golf accesories - which shopping centre that is near to Sathorn or Pratunam?
Day 4 (Tues) - hire a van or taxi
Check out and go to airport directly in the moring.
Do you think that our itinerary is too tight or anyone can help me to rearrange my itinerary?
Thanks in advanceEdited: 20 May 2013, 15:04