We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

sunderland
Level Contributor
79 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

Hi can anyone please tell me if there is enough time to get from dmk airport to bkk airport as follows arrive dmk air asia from surat thani at 22.00 pm need to catch flight at bkk airport 2.40 am thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

Hi,

I am quite sure you can make it barring some serious traffic jams. But in the early hours, traffic should be quite smooth. Also I do not think there will be a big crowd @ BKK airport at that late in the evening. You should be able to get to DM airport by around mid-night or latest 12.30 am.

Not too sure about the availability of the free airport shuttle @ that time. I'm assuming transport by taxi.

Travel safe.

Edited: 06 June 2013, 19:17
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,311 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

Hi,

Provided your incoming flight is on time you should be at Suvarnabhumi by midnight.

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

Yes enough time.. even if the first flight is slightly delayed, you still have enough time.

sunderland
Level Contributor
79 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

Thanks everyone for your answers.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,473 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

I had 10min wait in queue for taxi, & then taxi ride maybe 25 mins, when I did the same journey at the same time 3 weeks ago today.

6. Re: Dmk airport to bkk airport advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 05:16