We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel near DMK

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Budget hotel near DMK

I am looking for some good budget hotel near Don Muang Airport for an overnight stay. I have an early morning (6 AM) flight to catch. Please suggest. Thanks

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,555 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotel near DMK

Don Muang Amari. Walk to and from hotel and save the cost of a taxi ride.

http://www.amari.com/donmuang/

What time does your flight arrive at Don Muang? Early in the day where a hotel in the city will allow you to see and do something or late at night?

Good luck.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget hotel near DMK

I will arrive DMK at around 5 PM in the evening.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,998 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget hotel near DMK

I'd also recommend the Amari. Stayed there last month and although showing its age it is directly connected to the airport by a covered walkway.

Regards

Jim

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget hotel near DMK

Thanks for your reply guys. As suggested, I have booked myself for Amari. I understand that it does not lies in the main city however are there any attraction nearby that area? Also if you can suggest some eatries around that area.

Thanks

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,707 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget hotel near DMK

Amari DMK is a great choice for early morning flights for DMK.

The Amari has a free shuttle service that goes to the Future R Mall at 5 p.m everyday, and picks you up at 9 p.m. Fix up with concierge. It's a huge mall and you can eat there. About 25 mins drive

OR, you can take a cab and head to the other side to the Central Ladprao Mall, which is also 25 mins away and can eat there and pass your time

6. Re: Budget hotel near DMK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:16