We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with executive club Lounges

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
242 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with executive club Lounges

I have been to Bangkok many times.

I like to stay at hotels with club lounges. Can anyone recommend some good ones? I also prefer the hotel to have a pool taht gets the sun.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,234 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

As you say, you know BKK. You know the hotels then. You could go to hotel websites or to a hotel booking site like e.g. agoda or booking.com, and you can see which hotels have club rooms and club lounges. So easy to do. Happy choosing.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,954 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

All hotels 4 * and up will have executive lounges.

"Good" ones depends on personal taste. So it would be helpful if you give more infoprmation on what constitutes a "good" one for you.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,782 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

If you've been to Bangkok many times and stayed in hotels with Club facilities you are probably better placed than most to advise on them. Just put your topic title in the Search Box as it has been covered before. I did this before deciding to book the Holiday Inn Silom for our return in November plus our friends' recommendation for there as regulars. Very reasonable guaranteed lowest rates for booking direct.

Edited: 16 June 2013, 17:54
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,220 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

Oh well then I will start you off with The Landmark Hotel Sukhumvit, close to plenty of bars and restaurants and right next to sky train. Great bar in the basement (The Hunstman) with live music in the evening and a seperate area if you prefer to watch sport, Several good restaurants a great club lounge, sunny pool, and one of my favourite places in Bangkok to drink tea whilst watching the hustle of Sukhumvit rushing by the Bakery/terrace.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

Nomad those sites do not have filters for club lounges or I would.

Monika, I like lounges that have nice food offerings in the evenings and also allow you to have wine and cocktails. Some just do beer and shorts.

Not all 4 star plus hotels have them.

Ideally I would like to be in Sukhumvit or close to that area.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

London Chris thanks. Exactly the sort of response I was looking for.

Its always nice when you get postive responses.

I have passed that hotel many times Chris. I will check it out now.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,782 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

Mine was a positive response! Do the search. I am positive it will provide you with a list of hotels with exactly what you are looking for and fairly recent at that.

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

Try the sheraton grande Sukhumvit, if you stay in a grande deluxe room or suite you get cocktails and canapés from 6pm till 8pm in their exec lounge or by the pool (even better ;) ) or if you want riverside, try the shangri la, the krungthep rooms get afternoon tea from 2.30pm to 4.30pm, then from 5.30pm to 7.30pm you get cocktails and canapés ......... Hope this helps!

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

Also, both hotels have lovely pools.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels with executive club Lounges

Thanks Emma.

i had contemplated a move to the riverside as it is amazing view wise, but I do like sukhumvit.