We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sathon

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland UK
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sathon

Hello

Staying at the Easton Grand in Sathon in February, so just wondering the location of some decent bars/pubs within walking distance.Thanks.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sathon

Oh yes plenty. There will be a buffet of chilling opportunity in sathorn

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sathon

Staying at E.G. right now. Great hotel with lovely pool and very good breakfast, not too much Indian choices though.

Really nothing around here within walking distance, but hotel nis directly connected to Surasak bts so is easy to get to food, bars via skytrain.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,245 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sathon

Those bars/pubs it's in Soi (in a side street not main street).

take BTS to Saphan Taksin station and catch free boat from Satorn pier to Asiatique the riverfront , there is a lovely place for have a great dining or shopping at night with river view in Bangkok.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sathon

I agree with RiniRabbit, I have just returned from Bangkok, and stayed at the Eastin Grand, the BTS is fantastic, and I went to Asiatique one evening, there are bars and dining choices everywhere. I loved the ride on the river to Asiatique. You can go almost anywhere quickly and easily on the BTS.

5. Re: Sathon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 05:16