We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

Muscat Governorate...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

Hi,

I have been looking at various posts, looks like most of the cruises in Chao Phraya River serve dinner on board, are there any cruises available without dinner. Alternatively, we are fine with a cruise serving halal food on board. Could anyone please help ? thanks.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

Check out the below link. It will help you out.

www.thairivercruise.com/index.php?tpid=0191

Muscat Governorate...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

thanks Sanchitagarwal...looks like my issue has been resolved :)

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

anytime ;))

Bangkok
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

So far, join dinner cruise has no Halal Certification. If you book as private dinner cruise (high cost), you can choose the Halal food from Muslim supplier. I have checked the link and found out that this is private dinner cruise for Halal science center of Chulalongkorn university. It is not regular cruise.

I have checked from the offices of dinner cruises supplier and many times they tell customer that the dinner cruise provide International Food but not from Halal kitchen. Many supplier will offer food without pork but chicken and seafood. However, nobody knows how the cruise prepare food and what the ingredients are from. This should be an awareness for all Muslims.

Chaophraya Dinner Cruise officer told me that they offer International food for general Muslim who are not mind about Halal food from Halal kitchen but the Muslim can choose from the food menu in the cruise. Some Muslims take this dinner cruise service just to enjoy sightseeing around the river and they will eat only fruit.

5. Re: river cruise - any tour without dinner (or with halal food)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 06:20