We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ludhiana, India
12 posts
Save Topic
Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

Hi i would like to know what will the cheapest mode of transport to get from Hua hin to the suvarna bhumi international airport also we have a flight to India at 12.30pm so what time is advisable to leave Hua hin

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

There is an airport bus service from Hua hin but you have to check times, it can take a long time, a taxi would costs you THB 2,000 for less and take you from your hotel in Hua Hin direct to the airport

Ludhiana, India
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

Thank you so much monica for the reply would you know how much time would it take to reach the airport by a cab

Edited: 15 July 2013, 13:05
Ludhiana, India
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

Hi guys i have 5 days holiday planned in Thailand 2 in bangkok and 3 days in hua hin , hence please advise things to see and do in bangkok and hua hin

Edited: 15 July 2013, 13:09
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

With just 5 days in hand, I would suggest you 1 night at Hua Hin (proceed direct from airport) and rest time in Bangkok. Hua Hin first, so that you nee not carry any of your shopping to Hua Hin.

Things to do in Bangkok, in your short stay.

The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun (Chinatown shopping nearby)

Siam Niramit Show

AIS 4DX Theater @ Siam Paragon

Siam Ocean World @ Siam Paragon.

I read your other thread, about Tiger Temple. You can read my JBR, which can give you an idea.

tripadvisor.in/…51323972

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

The bus is fantastic and costs only 305 baht. They give you water and the seats recline back quite far. You can buy the ticket at the airport and the counter is near the taxi stands on level 1. I would not waste money on a taxi. The bus is always on time and is very reliable. It takes 3 hours.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

Another vote for the airport bus... It's run by Bell travel service and is absolutely fantastic!!

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

Good to hear positive news about the bus. I am planning to use it in December and there has has been a couple of negative posts about Bell Travel not handling this route and standards dropping. Back to plan A!

Trisha

8. Re: Hua hin to Suvaranabhumi airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:33