We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

Mumbai
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

Hi

We are travelling to Bangkok n Phuket later this year with our 2.5 year old son...pls recommend the to do activities...safari world n dreamworlds r on our list,but will my son enjoy dreamworld?

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

Hi

" will my son enjoy dream world " I don't know you son so I can't answer that question lol. He's only 2.5 he will not be able to do or enjoy every activities offers there. Many activity are high and age distracted. He probably enjoy the Siam ocean world ( I think that's the name of it ) at Siam paragon.

Please read FAQs on things or do and see on the right hand side of this page.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,548 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

He's a little kid. You won't have to spend big money on him to amuse him. A couple years from now he won't remember anyway. Take him around with you to things you want to see. Buy him a cheap toy if you want but nothing expensive because he will lose it or break it anyway. That's what kids do. Just the way Thailand looks, different people, different smells is enough to overwhelm him.

Your kid would probably be just as amused looking at a coloring book. Even a stroll around a zoo or riding on a tuk-tuk too.

If you have a short holiday in Thailand you may have to fly to Phuket to save time.

Good luck.

Knysna, South Africa
Level Contributor
301 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

Our son was 2,5 last year in Bangkok. He got a big thrill out of riding on the trains. We don't have any where we live so it was a new experience for him.

Enjoy!

Mumbai
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

Thanks for your responses

But what I meant to ask was whether safari world was more suited to kids below 3 yrs or dreamworld

Also we will b in Phuket for 6 days

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,127 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

Your kid will certainly enjoy pictures with Baby Tigers, Orangutans and Parrots.

Have a look at all the pictures here.

tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g293916-d45…

Click on visitor photos. You will have an idea.

6. Re: Travelling to Bangkok with a 2.5 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:19