We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panthip Plaza IT Mall

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Panthip Plaza IT Mall

hi. how much can i buy a pendrive here? is there kingston brand?do they have some cute pendrives that we can get as a sovnveir? is media player available? the kind u can plug in your usb and watch rmvb, avi and mp4 videos..etc.. on your tv . is it only in thai language or eng available too?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panthip Plaza IT Mall

Yes to all.

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panthip Plaza IT Mall

Thank you. i almost forget...

is there a stamp maker shop there? with preink and how much do u know if possibly can they make it in 1 day's time? or where can i find? also..

do they have powerbank for samsung note 2 lte? what do u recommend... the power volts...so far my phone can't use the regular charging by desktop connection or note 1 batter charger.

3. Re: Panthip Plaza IT Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 06:18