We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question re:BKK ,Phuket to HKG

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Question re:BKK ,Phuket to HKG

Arrive Phuket to BKK at 11.30am. Flight to HKG leaves at 13.55. Separate tickets but both on Thai Airways.

I assume I will have to claim bags and recheck in? Both are Award tickets . Will I need to change terminals and if so is it going be a problem in terms of timing? We will try to get BPs and check in for BKK to HKG done in Phuket .

Thanks for any info.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Question re:BKK ,Phuket to HKG

When you check in at Phuket, explain to them you are travelling all the way to Hong Kong and would like the luggage checked all the way through. This would be on the proviso they can do the check in for you there for your Hong Kong flight.

You have just over 2 hours and should be fine, unless there are delays with your PHUKET TO Bangkok flight then you're in trouble.

Bangkok isn't too bad for collecting luggage and checking in for another flight, as it's all one big terminal.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question re:BKK ,Phuket to HKG

Thanks

3. Re: Question re:BKK ,Phuket to HKG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 05:18