We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BKK/Kanchanaburi/Huahin

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
50 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
BKK/Kanchanaburi/Huahin

Any advise if there are any tour agency organizing this trip. Means from Bangkok to visit Kachanaburi and then drop at Huahin. Just thinking, so we dont have to detour back to Bkk after Kachanaburi to stay for another night b4 going to Huahin.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,544 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BKK/Kanchanaburi/Huahin

I'm pretty sure that there are tour companies operating day trips from Hua Hin to Kanchanaburi...that to me would be your best option.Check out the Hua Hin forum and ask the locals on there(Monica)sure I saw trips advertised from there.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BKK/Kanchanaburi/Huahin

Hi

We did a similar trip in reverse a few years ago. We left Hua Hin very early, stayed in Kanchanaburi overnight and then on to Bangkok the following evening. We hired a private driver for the whole trip. Apologies as I don't recall how much we paid.

Safe and happy travels

Edited: 11 August 2013, 09:49
3. Re: BKK/Kanchanaburi/Huahin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 06:23