We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OTOP fair on now

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Topic
OTOP fair on now

One of my favourite fairs is currently on in Bangkok at the Impact arena. The OTOP show has hundreds of stalls selling goodies from all over Thailand, plenty of food to sample and good gifts to take home.

More info here: impact.co.th/index.php/…otop

My tip, get there early and head straight to the 5 star curry puff man from Sukothai, he is extremely busy so you have to place an order and collect a few hours later. They are the best curry puffs I have ever had in Thailand.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OTOP fair on now

I loved the OTOP fairs. Great food :). Although IMPACT is a ways to go, its one of the fairs I always looked forward to when I was living there, the other was the Red Cross fair.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,202 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OTOP fair on now

Just not so easy to get there ;-). Or do they run a shuttle from somewhere?

Bangkok
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: OTOP fair on now

It's easy enough in a taxi as there is an expressway exit right next to the centre, they also run a minibus to Mo Chit BTS every 30 minutes.

impact.co.th/index.php/visitor/direction/en

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OTOP fair on now

Might lob there at the weekend for a gander..

5. Re: OTOP fair on now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 07:18