We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hhonors hotel?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
744 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hhonors hotel?

We are returning to my favourite city Bkk over new years and can'tdecide where to stay. Millennium, Conrad or the new Hilton Sukhumvit. We have stayed at the two others. We are Hhonors gold and enjoys an executive lounge.

Which hotel is the best? (We have only stayed once at the conrad and 5 times at the Hilton Millennium)

Regards!

Pelle

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
645 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hhonors hotel?

To me, location might matter the most. And, specifically, w.r.t. the Millennium (which I consider to be logistically inconveniently located for much moving about in Bangkok).

Stockholm
Level Contributor
744 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hhonors hotel?

So Conrad or the new Hilton Sukhumvit near Phrom Pong?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
744 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hhonors hotel?

Any new recent updates for the Conrad exec lounge?

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
645 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hhonors hotel?

I haven't been in the Hilton Sukhumvit yet. Nor for awhile in the Conrad. Maybe someone can answer your post #3 above. Personally, I like my Bangkok digs to be near both a rail station and a park (as well as some pleasant eateries) - the park for an evening break (from 5:59PM to perhaps 7-8PM) for the 6PM public aerobics and a jog when I can get back from work by then - or on weekends. The park at Phrom Pong IMHO is one of the city's nicer medium-sized parks - so I might personally put that location above that of the Conrad. But, of course, YMMV.

5. Re: Best Hhonors hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:18