We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bangkok to patttaya

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
bangkok to patttaya

Whats the best taxi service? I was looking at thai happy taxi , tey charged 1400 BHT , anything cheaper or is that the standard rate ? Or can I find something cheaper at the airport?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,818 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bangkok to patttaya

1400 is not a bad fare, it varies from cab to cab and of course on how good you are at negotiating but between 1200 and 1500

Have been cheaper once about 800 but she who must be ob eyed (Thai) negotiated that one.

Edited: 01 September 2013, 20:00
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bangkok to patttaya

Cheapest I had was B1000 including tolls. But that was only once. Patters to BKK can get usually be had for B800.

stockport
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: bangkok to patttaya

from airport to pattaya?

1000baht

mr t taxi

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,444 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: bangkok to patttaya

Where are you leaving from? City or airport? Which airport?

Bus from Ekamai Bus Terminal 124 baht. Ekamai is off a Skytrain stop.

Bus 389 from Suvarnabhumi 134 baht. Bell travel also has cheap transportation from Suvarnabhumi too. (See Pattaya forum.)

5. Re: bangkok to patttaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:37