We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok to Saraburi sunflower fields

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
151 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok to Saraburi sunflower fields

Hi, can anyone advise how to get there? Got confused with the train information. I see that it's an "excursion train" during the season and the whole trip takes about 11 hours, bringing tourists to the fields then to the dam. Which is my destination station if I were to buy tickets? Or any tour operator organising a joint trip that I can book from? I prefer to join tour than hire a private driver as we are two girls going alone. Thanks!

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
646 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok to Saraburi sunflower fields

Check this thread for info on the rail excursion:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k500…

You specifically ask about the PaSokJolasid Dam and sunflower day excursion. One ticket gets you the return trip on the excursion train. (Said another way, this is a railway operated charter, not a regular train.)

2. Re: Bangkok to Saraburi sunflower fields

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 05:16