We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic from Pratunam to Train Station

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Traffic from Pratunam to Train Station

hi, I want to stay in the Pratunam area & will be catching the 8.05am train from Hua Lamphong railway station on a Tuesday morning to go to Hua HIn. Everyone on Trip Advisor for the hotel I want (Centre Point Pratanum) is saying that there are massive traffic james all the time in the area. Can anyone please tell me how long a taxi would take from Pratanum to Hua Lamphong at that time of the morning please? I would like to arrive at the train station about 7.30am to 7.45am just to be safe.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,906 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traffic from Pratunam to Train Station

Cross the road to catch the taxi. I think leaving by 7am should get you there on time.

Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traffic from Pratunam to Train Station

So, the traffic is not bad that early in the morning? What time does "Peak hour" start?

3. Re: Traffic from Pratunam to Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 05:18