We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
118 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Dear friends,

Request your suggestion regarding tiger temple trip. Shell I plan it on own or go for a agency tour? Any idea about the cost and benefit for both will be really helpful.

Thanks,

Vineet

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,871 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Hi,

You are better off going on an organized tour since travelling to the Tiger Temple from Bangkok is not straightforward. For an idea of the cost etc do read the link below:

hellfirepass.org/tours_tiger_temple_thailand…

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,850 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Organised tour is best. If you use Tong then she will get you to the front of the queue with good photograph opportunities.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
118 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Thanks mates for your input...I have further analyzed this and found out that if we book it on own it will cost somewhere 20000Bhat+ for the entire journey however thru agent it will cost minimum 3500B per person. Which is a huge difference...Now I am confused because of this huge difference, Is there any substantial difference while going with Agent tour??

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,871 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Hi,

Perhaps you were looking at the cost of the morning programme while tour agents take you to the afternoon programme which is cheaper.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

Go on an organized tour to make your life easy. They will sort out everything for you and there wont be a hassle. They charge you a bit extra for transport and their charges. Go through the FAQ's to get details of tour operators. There had been recent thread that Tong is difficult to get hold of since she is very busy. I used Nook for my tours in Bangkok last month and I recommend her highly.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,523 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k6…

7. Re: Tiger temple# Shell I planned it own or go for a agency tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 06:20