We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

Hi All,

I would like to purchase some branded shirts when I visit Bangkok, I would like to know the name of some of the branded formal shirts in Bangkok and the store location that sells the brand.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,381 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

Hi,

My favourite local brand is Garbang, their shirts can be found in Robinsons on Sukhumvit, close to the Asok Skytrain station. It is also possible to buy them in the Tokyu store, just inside MBK.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

The missus used to get me Dapper, Cheq and Arrow.

Too much work required to be able to wear those shirts IMO.

Edited: 11 October 2013, 18:15
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

Thanks AjarnAndy and Mmonkie. I am on the petite side so i want to find some good shirts that fit me while in Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,370 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

Central Dept. Store at Chidlom stocks many brands in different price range. Same in other dept. Stores. However, imported brands will be no cheaper than in other countries. Size may also be an issue esp. sleeve length.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

NomadicForever,

Thanks for the tip, I am looking for local brands that are good in quality and price. I don't want to buy international brands.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

Then the brands I mentioned above should fit you. They are "Asian fit".

7. Re: Branded formal shirts - Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 06:19