We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking to Platinum Mall

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Walking to Platinum Mall

Hi TA,

Walking to Platinum Mall, which is closer, Chitlom or Siam station? To avoid the heat, can I walk through Central World or other buildings? Thank you.

RC

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
885 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking to Platinum Mall

Chit Lom

Regards mypackagetrip

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,952 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking to Platinum Mall

Siam will let you enjoy cutting through the air conditioned comfort of Centrel World.

The diff in distance from Chidlom or Siam is maybe 10metres.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking to Platinum Mall

Pallavi and Mnonkie, thank you. I don't mind walking extra 10 meters as long as there is cool AC :)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walking to Platinum Mall

Hi rcwcov,

Based on my "walking" experience, Chitlom BTS is at least 250 meters nearer than Siam BTS to Central World. You can use either station via skywalk to Central World Mall. Bottom-line: It's better to use Chitlom BTS.

Edited: 12 October 2013, 03:44
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walking to Platinum Mall

I don't think there is anything in it.

6. Re: Walking to Platinum Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 05:18