We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

river cruise dinner

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
river cruise dinner

Can anyone recommend a dinner cruise company as we intend to book one tomorrow from pier 3.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,163 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: river cruise dinner

This place always has good reviews

www.loynava.com

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: river cruise dinner

Hi Ron,

You can consider trying www.hotes2thailand.com to book the "Loy Nava" dinner cruise. We enjoyed it very much last month in BKK. It should cost Bht 2,631 if I can recall. They also arrange to pick you & partner up @ your hotel & send you back after the cruise which took us 2 hours to complete.

Have a cruising good time.

Edited: 17 October 2013, 12:53
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: river cruise dinner

Hi Ron,

Apologies. It's www.hotels2thailand.com instead.

Edited: 17 October 2013, 12:56
Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: river cruise dinner

Loynova is nice. Went on Tuesday night with my wife. Although a little rushed and strange, it was still very nice food and a great peaceful atmosphere.

We booked through their website on the day and had no trouble. It cost us 1400 plus drinks, vat, etc. Worth it for a once off

Sydney
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: river cruise dinner

I went on the Loy Nava 6pm dinner cruise last week with my Mother on her 1st trip to Bangkok and I also went on it last year with my Husband for my 40th Birthday. I thoroughly enjoyed it on both occasions. Great value for money. You get to see the Bangkok riverside before and after sunset whilst having traditional Thai food. Our cruise last Saturday night was pretty empty so service was excellent. It has a really nice ambience.

Edited: 19 October 2013, 14:30
Macau, China
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: river cruise dinner

Hello Ron

If you do decide to give it a try, then book the one which starts at 6pm... You get to see both Bangkok riverside when sunsetting and night view... The best of both worlds...

Cheers

Victor

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: river cruise dinner

Hi All,

I guess Ron & co. had already gone on their dinner cruise last night.

Edited: 19 October 2013, 15:55
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: river cruise dinner

Hi guys, rather than booking online, does Loy Nava have an office in BKK to also book a rive cruise? thanks :)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: river cruise dinner

Hi Sns8,

Booking a dinner cruise on-line entitles you to a discount (20%) as opposed to booking it personally. Also, I found out that booking it via www.hotels2thailand.com is cheaper than @ the www.loynava.com.

I guess it makes financial sense to book it on-line & via the best website.

Edited: 20 October 2013, 08:44
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: river cruise dinner

hi wongchinhong have you booked with www.hotels2thailand.com for other excursions in the past as well? Would you recommend using them to book day trips from Phuket?