We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weird Once again: looking for vinyl records made in thailand

the netherlands
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weird Once again: looking for vinyl records made in thailand

Hi, I will be visiting Thailand ( and Laos) once again from 21 november 2013 till 15 january 2014

i am an avid fan and collector of records,

i hope, next to the regular backpackdeluxe-tour, to do

some searchin'and hopefully finding. I know lots of mainly 7'singles/e.p.'s have been produced way back,

Who can help me out??

Who knows maybe where to find/ come across them?

In Bangkok or maybe some other place in Thailand

Thanxalot in advance

and sincere regards

Sjaak / jack

ps I allready know some places but don't hesitate to try me

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weird Once again: looking for vinyl records made in thailand

Hi,

My guess is that you might be able to find some in JJ Market. I think I have seen them at various places. As I am not a collector so I did not pay much attention to it. If you go there, there info kiosque might be able to point that out to you. Good luck.

the netherlands
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weird Once again: looking for vinyl records made in thailand

SDWanderlust, thank you, yeah , always go there , the biggest seller 's been gone for a while now ,but there should be a new one in section 5. thanks jack

3. Re: Weird Once again: looking for vinyl records made in thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 06:20