We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa/pedicure cost at airport on layover?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
380 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Spa/pedicure cost at airport on layover?

Passing through BKK with a few hours to spare. Trekked out feet need an overhaul before getting home.

Any chance anyone know of how much a pedicure costs at a spa at the airport? I'll be flying Thai in business class and I know the have free foot and shoulder massages for passengers but also wonder if they provide other services for a nominal fee for those who want more.

I know it's a bit unorthodox to ask such a thing here, but thought I'd give it a shot.

Again, thanks for any help.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa/pedicure cost at airport on layover?

Hi

Can't help you with the service at the airport. But if you want a good day spa for treatments relax why don't you head over to the Novotel airport hotel. The Novotel have day spa you can kills your time there. There's free shuttle service to and from the hotel and airport 24/7 every 10mins. The journey take only 5 mins.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa/pedicure cost at airport on layover?

The complimentary neck and shoulder massage and foot massage are inclusive for Business Class travellers on Thai Airways but there is not an option to upgrade. First Class travellers get an option of a Spa treatment.

For what you want you probably need to go the Chang Massage and Spa which is located on the same floor as the Thai Airways Royal Orchid Spa but at the end of Concourse C or E.

The following prices were taken from the Chang Massage and Spa at the end of Concourse E on Saturday, but I expect them to be the same.

Manicure and Pedicure 800 Baht per set (I presume that means one set of hands and one set of feet)

Foot, Hand , Shoulder or Thai Massage is 700 Baht (45mins)

Foot and Shoulder Massage is 800 Baht (60mins)

Aromatherapy 1500 Baht (45 mins)

They take cash or credit card and the exchange rate is the same as the bank booths.

Hope this helps you decide.

3. Re: Spa/pedicure cost at airport on layover?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:19