We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy: iPhone 5s, Fabric, mercedes parts and accessor

Saigon
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Where to buy: iPhone 5s, Fabric, mercedes parts and accessor

Hello,

I will stay in Bangkok in 5 days and I want to buy something:

* iPhone 5s 16GB gold, I check on apple online store, the price is 23.900 bath, but I don't have any relatives in Bangkok to receive the shipment. So Can I buy from a apple premium reseller with this price? I check the price from iStudio by Comseven and it's price is 24,550bath without package. Does iStudio sell iphone 5s gold 16gb with full sealed and no active?

* I want to see and buy fabric (lace, chiffon, silk) where is the fabric market with wholesale price for these kind of fabric?

* I also want to find some parts and accessories for my Mercedes Benz car, where can I find?

I'll stay in Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri and Berkeley Pratunam so it is perfect if you give me the location in BTS route :)

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,593 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy: iPhone 5s, Fabric, mercedes parts and accessor

IStudio is the closest equivalent to an Apple Store in Bangkok and the iDevices they sell are all certified original products, factory-sealed. You can get the Value Added Tax refunded, which amounts to a 7% discount on the retail prices you see online.

Saigon
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy: iPhone 5s, Fabric, mercedes parts and accessor

Thank you so much Bill!

3. Re: Where to buy: iPhone 5s, Fabric, mercedes parts and accessor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 05:18