We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

central point pratunam hotel - accommodation for 4 ppl

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
central point pratunam hotel - accommodation for 4 ppl

hi All,

I have booked Central Point Pratunam hotel superior room for 4 people (2 adults, 2 kids for 10 & 4 yrs old), thinking to save cost a bit which not getting extra bed(THB 1,000++ per set per night). Need advice from anyone stayed in this hotel before:

1) In the room, has any sofa can let my kid sleep comfortably (she has 135cm)..?

2) Can i take down one of the twin bed become 3 beds..:-)?

3) If i need to get a folderable matteress, where can i get around the hotel? Estimate how much?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
97 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: central point pratunam hotel - accommodation for 4 ppl

I stayed at this hotel for 7 days (1st to 7th Nov. 2013) with my family of four. Since my sons are young, I booked two rooms (superior). The rooms are large enough to accomodate four. There was a sofa cum bed in the room and I understand they can provide extra bed on request. The rooms on the higher floors have double beds and lower floors have twin beds. I couldn't understand your Q2 and do not really know if you can get a foldable mattress nearby on hire. You can certainly purchase it from Pratunam market but I wouldn't know the price.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: central point pratunam hotel - accommodation for 4 ppl

I too have stayed here and this is my review.

tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d5938…

I would suggest you to take a twin bed room in place of a King bed (one bed) room. The beds will be huge and you all can easily accommodated on the beds.

Centre Point Pratunam also has a triple room if you like to take.

3. Re: central point pratunam hotel - accommodation for 4 ppl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 05:16