We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

I've booked a room near the airport (Airy Resort) but can't seem to figure out where I would find their shuttle. Is there a central place to find hotel shuttles at the airport?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,071 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

You could contact their Facebook page and ask them:

www.facebook.com/airyresort

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,701 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

Their Facebook page is pretty useless. But on their Agoda listing you can see a picture of their shuttle staff waiting at Door 4 at the airport. Be aware that they charge 150 baht for this shuttle, but you could get there in a taxi for just over half of that amount, including the 50 baht airport surcharge. And there are numerous airport-area hotels which offer a free shuttle. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293916-c136691/Bangk…

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

I booked through Agoda and my understanding is my room includes the shuttle.

Thanks for the Door 4 info.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

Thank you.

5. Re: Bangkok Airport Shuttle (Airy Resort)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 05:18