We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimwear Fabric

Hua Hin, Thailand
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Swimwear Fabric

Looking for good quality Lycra fabric to make swimsuits. Where in Bangkok can I find this?

Thanks!

Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimwear Fabric

I am also looking for someone as well as someone to design a bikini for me. I see no one answered you, did you find anyone?

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimwear Fabric

Never seen any such materials for sale, only place I can image is Chinatown.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimwear Fabric

I am looking for good quality lycra in Bangkok to start an online swimwear line. Does anyone know of a reputable English speaking agent in Bangkok that can assist with this and finding a good quality manufacturer? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimwear Fabric

Hi Charna,

Im wondering if you managed to find a lycra supplier in Bangkok? I am travelling to Bangkok next month

and am also scouting for places to buy quality lycra/spandex. Thanks.

Ao Nang, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Swimwear Fabric

CUSTOM MADE / PRIVATE LABEL We offers custom designed and manufactured swimwear. We have created a wide variety of in-shop designs and styles that mimic everything that has ever been created. You can send us a picture, describe a design or design your own. Our manufacturing service covers the whole package from design to the final product. Since we manufacture domestically in Vietnam in our privately-held factory, we are able to be flexible with our clients by offering low minimums that fit any size of your business!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me olalasexy ( skype) or info@olalasexy.com (email/facetime).

We are looking forward to building a long term business relation with your esteemed company!

Edited: 11 January 2015, 05:15
6. Re: Swimwear Fabric

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2016, 05:17