We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a place to buy Oraquick in Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Topic
is there a place to buy Oraquick in Bangkok

Is there a place to buy some Oraquick kits in Bangkok?

If you give me an answer, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,217 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there a place to buy Oraquick in Bangkok

Check with a pharmacy. If they dont have the kits they will be able to tell you were you can buy them. Or just get it done in a hospital.

Edited: 21 December 2013, 12:50
Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is there a place to buy Oraquick in Bangkok

Thanks for the info. I am going to Hanoi pretty soon, and right now is not a right period for the hospital test.

I do not think Hanoi has oraquick while I think BKK has some. So, I'm planning to buy them in BKK, before i go to Hanoi.

BTW, thanks for your reply.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,217 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there a place to buy Oraquick in Bangkok

Im not sure where you are in BKK but the pharmaacist in Central at Chidlom (within the supermarket) speak good Engl. and they are very helpful with info or obtaining an item they dont usually stock.

4. Re: is there a place to buy Oraquick in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:17