We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
854 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

Hi,

How far is DMK airport from WE TRAIN 501/1 Dechatungka Road, Don Muang,, Bangkok, 10210. How much will a metered taxi cost?

My flight leaves at 06:20 Hours and I guess I need to reach DMK by 5:15 a.m. What time should I start and how long will it take me to flag a cab and ask if he will go by meter?

Thanks

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,603 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

Hi,

Allow an hour to get to the airport although it shouldn't take you that much time early in the morning. The taxi is likely to cost no more than 250 baht.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
854 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

but the hotel people told me taxi will charge 80THB and distance is 15 minutes and 7 kms ??? I am confused.....

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,603 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

No, it's me that was confused, for some reason I thought you were staying on the Khao San. What the hotel told you seems about right.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,915 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

Vaishali_Sood, if you already have the answer why ask the question ?

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,838 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

Under 100 baht for sure. And maybe someone from the hotel will offer to give you a drive.

6. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 09:05
7. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2014, 14:50
8. Re: Distance & Taxi Fare from Dechatungka Road, Don Muang to DMK

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:17