We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 21

Port Augusta...
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal 21

Morning. We have been in Bangkok for 4 days and i was looking at going to Terminal 21, it sounds like fun. My question is what sort of shop prices? I don't want high end or low, just middle. Would this mall suit? We have been to MBK etc.

Thanks Christine

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal 21

I think so, also check out Emporium at Phrom Phong BTS station, easy to get to, has a bit of everything.

Port Augusta...
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal 21

Thanks. Love high end, but not 7 floors of it. Thanks again

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,296 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal 21

You have a lot of fancy expensive stores. If something is in a price range you prefer depends on what you want to buy. The Skytrain can take you almost inside one of the the main entrances. Invest an hour or two and check this place out in person.

www.bangkok.com/shopping-mall/terminal21.htm

Port Augusta...
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal 21

Thanks you. Yes read that website and some others.

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,726 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal 21

Architecturally, it's splendid. I like to go there just for the soaring interior space. The stores are not the chain stores you find in all the other malls, but many unusual boutiques with local designers. Even the restaurants up on the 5th and 6th floors tend not to be the same ones you find in other malls.

For another mall with great choices, check out the Central Plaza Rama Nine, the brand new "lifestyle" mall. It's at Phra Ram 9 MRT station, two stations away from Sukhumvit (and Terminal 21) on the MRT line. I like watching hockey games in the skating rink there.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Terminal 21

As Bill2p says Terminal 21 isnt like the other malls becasue it doesn't have many of the large chain stores, I think there's only an H&M and a Zara but most are small boutiques that you won't find in other malls so if this interests you then you should certainly pay a visit.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,651 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terminal 21

Hi,

There are a number of smaller boutiques which sell clothing at reasonable prices. I much prefer Terminal 21 over MBK since in my experience it is far less hectic. That is until you get to the Food Court !

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,752 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Terminal 21

Yes, Terminal 21 is about "the space".

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,069 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Terminal 21

I like Terminal 21. Unlike most of the malls, only the anchor tenants are corporate chain stores. Most of the stores are little boutiques owned by independents.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Terminal 21

You will find unique products at reasonable prices at Terminal 21. IMO sometimes you even pay more at MBK if you are not a good haggler.