We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Nakhon Chai Air Bus terminal from DMK?

Ho Chi Minh City...
4 posts
Save Topic
How to go to Nakhon Chai Air Bus terminal from DMK?

Hi guys, I'm from Vietnam. This September, my friend and I will travel to Thailand for a week. Our main destination is Chiang Mai. We will arrive at Don Muang airport in the afternoon and depart for Chiang Mai in that day too. Our plan is that we will get to Nakhon Chai Air bus terminal in order to purchase two 10:00 PM tickets to Chiang Mai. (going somewhere around BKK to kill time before getting back to this place)

However, I am still confused HOW to get there!

Should we go by bus to Mochit Bus Terminal and then catch a cab to NCA bus terminal?

Thank you in advance!! ^^

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
18,721 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to go to Nakhon Chai Air Bus terminal from DMK?

There is an especially good description here: www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php…

Ho Chi Minh City...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to go to Nakhon Chai Air Bus terminal from DMK?

Oh! Thank you, Bill!

So... First of all, I need to catch A1 bus to Mo Chit BTS station, then catch a cab to Nakhon Chai Air bus terminal.

I am clear now.

3. Re: How to go to Nakhon Chai Air Bus terminal from DMK?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 06:19