We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

I am traveling to Thailand on jan 29, 2014..booked package from yatra.com they say we have to carry 20,000thb per person, I have gone through other website it say 10,000thb per person.. Please help how much funds to carry per person....

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,532 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

10000 for a single person or 20000 for a family.

glos
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

Is that to carry the cash about your person or is it OK to show a bank slip showing access to that amount of funds?

Not that I have EVER been asked!

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,532 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

samuraiworrier, you won't be asked with UK passport or any visa waiver passport.

It only applies to countries than require visas.

glos
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

Oh didn't realise that! Thanks.

So much for me always printing out a mini bank statement before commencing trips.

5. Re: Funds to carry to Thailand from India???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2015, 06:18