We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Conrad Residences vs. Conrad Hotel

Chicago
Level Contributor
100 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok Conrad Residences vs. Conrad Hotel

Hi all!

I am trying to decide betweent he Conrad Residences and the Hotel - I don't really understand the difference betwen them, except about $30/night. We are HHonors gold members. Does anyone know if we can use the executive lounge if we stay at the Residences vs. Hotel? My husband wants to stay at Hilton hotels to rack up points - I know there are a ton of lovely hotels in Bangkok.

Thank you in advance!

PSH

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,234 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok Conrad Residences vs. Conrad Hotel

Ask the hotel. There are several Hilton properties in BKK. Conrad is pretty old. I have looked at the residence. It is not very attractive.

2. Re: Bangkok Conrad Residences vs. Conrad Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 07:17