We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 18:35
London, United...
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

No need to open a new tread on this.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k7…

2. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 19:05
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,355 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

wow, kellysue, you've had a completely different experience to me today. Where are you staying ?

My hotel is within 100m of Asoke on Sukumvit where the road is blocked, but I've had no problems at all today travelling by BTS to the river, & on the boats to Wat Arun, Wat Pho, & the Palace. Walked through Siam & the shopping mall area, & later walked through Asoke & Nana areas along Sukhumvit, again with no problems whatsoever.,

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

Guys please use the large tread on this subject !!

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

I am also traveling from 31/1 to 3/2 and still wondering should I cancel my trip as I saw a thread that they will shut down Bangkok completely this Sunday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

Really, best you cancel.

7. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 19:05
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

Kellysue is pulling your leg. Wake up guys.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Planning to travel to Bangkok on 31st Jan, 1st and 2nd Feb.

Ang L - and where do you get your info from? Perhaps better to spend N.Y. in Singapore.