We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evergreen Place

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Evergreen Place

Hi,

Any recommendations on booking sites to get the lowest rate?

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
282 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evergreen Place

I contacted them directly. They do not take payment until arrival

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evergreen Place

You will need to shop around on wotif and agoda hotel booking sites...Their own web site does not appear to have the 30% discount promotion any more..also be aware that the rates quoted on their own web site do not include the VAT and service charge of 17% which are highlighted in red on the bottom of the booking page now I see(which you need to factor in).As above you could contact them directly and negotiate a cheaper rate..just make sure the taxes are inclusive!

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evergreen Place

Hi

You can use this sits to compare the prices www.hotelcombined.com

As above says some websites rate are included tax and service charges. Some are not especially the hotel own website. Make sure you read fine prints of terms and conditions before you press submit button. Some website will take deposit and the rest a few days prior to stay. Some website will not required deposit and no payment until check out.

Hope this help

Singapore
Level Contributor
172 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evergreen Place

I booked it thru' the hotel's website as the price was promotional at that time and not much difference from other booking sites.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evergreen Place

I booked mine through Agoda but then again I booked 6 months in advance. Ill be in Bangkok next week. So excited! :) Check Venere.com too, I found some good hotel deals there also.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,146 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evergreen Place

I checked all the various websites like Trivago and Hotels combined, but booking directly was just as cheap.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evergreen Place

Thanks, everyone. Appreciate your advice

Singapore
Level Contributor
172 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evergreen Place

I forgotten to add that when we book direct with the hotel, we were given 2 BTS Tourist Card per day for the suite we booked which is valid for 1 whole day.

This was the main reason why we chose to book direct then.

Do check the hotel website if this promotion is still available.

Edited: 07 February 2014, 14:55
9. Re: Evergreen Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:22