We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night river cruise without dinner?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coeur d'alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Night river cruise without dinner?

Are there any river cruises at night without dinner?

Malmö
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night river cruise without dinner?

The Yok Yor cruise should be fine. It's not a set menu/buffet cruise, you pay 150-200 Bath for cruise, then you order what you want from menu, reasonable prices. I think I recall seeing people with just drinks.

As with food, I think the drinks menu is limited once they leave shore. Beers or whisky+mixer, yes, complicated cocktails or fancy wine, no.

8 PM-10 PM, leaves from Yok Yor Marina, get shuttle boat from River City.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night river cruise without dinner?

Yok Yor dinner cruise cost 160Bht.(Boat Fee)

If don't want to order Ala Carte dinner;then order yourself a drink and enjoy your 2 hours cruise with music and Karaoke on board.

Board Yok Yor free shuttle Boat at Taksin Pier to Yok Yor Marina Restaurant to board Cruise Boat which depart at 2000.Pickup at Taksin Pier is from 1830-1915.

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Night river cruise without dinner?

Hi All,

i'd like to ask how to reserve the Yok Yor cruise?

should we book it first in advance or we just come show and get on the boat?

Thank You very much :)

4. Re: Night river cruise without dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:17