We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

Hi all,

We stayed one night in Amari Don Muang a few months ago, prior to our early flight to Bali.

Very convenient location, and we liked to free shuttle at 17.00 to the Future Rangsit Park Shopping Mall.

After our return, we booked at once again for our next trip in July.

But now it seems like the complimentary shuttle to this shopping mall is not offered anymore.

I sent them an email, but no reply.

So, does anyone know whether it is easy to get a taxi from there to this shopping mall, maybe we have to go to the airport first, which is very nearby?

And what would be the costs approx.?

And is it easy to get taxi back to the hotel later in the evening?

Thanks so much!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
780 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

The hotel is located directly opp DMK and linked by an enclosed pedestrian link.

Vihavadi Rangsit rd is located between both and there are literally hundreds of taxis passing along that rd every hour, you could use the pedestrian link to walk across.

There are usually taxis outside the hotel so yes easy to get a taxi there and return in the evening. I'd suggest cost to be 130-140 baht to Future Park.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

Hi Yappofloyd,

Thanks so much for your valuable input. Will be easy to find a taxi then, price you mentioned is really cheap.

We were so glad to go to this shopping mall! In a lot of reviews I read that people are glad with this hotel because of its location, but they dislike there is nothing to do around this hotel.

So, anyoine going to this place, thi shopping mall is awesome, and not far from the hotel.

Thanks again!

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

Hi all interested in this topic,

Amari Don Muang didn't reply to my email, but they replied immediately when I sent a msg through their facebook page.

The free shuttle to Future Rangsit Shoping mall is still available, at 5 PM, and returns to the hotel at 9 PM.

I read in so many reviews there is nothing to do around this hotel, so if you feel bored, take the free shuttle, the shoppingmall is awesome, not too touristy, many locals!

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,381 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

Hi,

True enough, Future Park is a good place to kill time if yon have a long wait at Don Muang. Aside from the shuttle and taxis there are buses that operate between the two.

5. Re: Amari Don Muang free shuttle to Future Rangsit Park Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 06:17