We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancellation policy at Atlanta Hotel? Changing to Riverside

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cancellation policy at Atlanta Hotel? Changing to Riverside

Hi,

Is anybody familiar with the cancellation policy of Atlanta Hotel at Sukhumvit Soi 2? I have a booking with them for 2 nights from 22 March. I know this area is not marked as a danger zone, and is confirmed to be safe, but I'm still not sure I'm comfortable with the several rally sites in a rather close proximity (the closest a bit more than 1 km), especially as I'm a female travelling with a child. Hence, I am considering changing to Riverside but I cannot find the cancellation terms for Atlanta neither in their booking confirmation nor on the webpage. Anybody knows?

As I am on budget and still would like to have a pool (similarly to budget hotels Atlanta and Rambuttri Village Inn), I am considering Swan Hotel at Charoen Krung Soi 36. What is the traffic like in that part of the city in the morning? I have my flight at 9am, so I'm afraid BTS + Airport Link, both starting to operate at 6am, may not leave me enough time, so I probably have to take a taxi to Suvarnabhumi airport. How much time should I reserve for a taxi ride from Riverside to airport in a morning hour?

Any advice appreciated!

Triinu

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,310 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancellation policy at Atlanta Hotel? Changing to Riverside

Hi,

I would contact the Atlanta Hotel directly and ask what the policy is regarding cancellations.

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancellation policy at Atlanta Hotel? Changing to Riverside

Thank you, Andy.

Any idea re my other question on time to be reserved for a journey from Riverside to airport (BKK)?

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,310 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancellation policy at Atlanta Hotel? Changing to Riverside

Hi Triinuh,

I wouldn't like to put an exact time on a taxi journey to the airport but if you leave your hotel at 05.30 (or slightly earlier) for a 09.00 flight that should be sufficient.

4. Re: Cancellation policy at Atlanta Hotel? Changing to Riverside

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 05:19