We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymooning end of the month!

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymooning end of the month!

I will be travelling to Thailand and staying in BKK 31st March -4th April for our honeymoon at the Banyan Tree. Has anyone stayed there recently and is it safe as I keep on reading the protests have moved to Lumpini park which I think is very close by.

I also wanted to ask what were the more expensive/nicer areas for dining and clubbing? Last time I travelled to Thailand was as a backpacker and lived in KSR which I loved but I'm looking for something different.

Thanks, Sean

Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymooning end of the month!

Hi Sean,

When you say different, what do you mean?

Different music?

Different crowd?

Different prices?

Different post-night kebabs?

Level Contributor
39,650 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymooning end of the month!

Hi, no one can say what will happen with the protests so the only thing you can do is to keep checking for updates on the situation, regarding the Banyan Tree you should check out the reviews in the hotel section.

3. Re: Honeymooning end of the month!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:25
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question