We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catholic churches

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
catholic churches

Hi staying at Rembrandt hotel and would like to know of any Catholic churches nearby to attend mass on easter sunday please?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
14,709 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: catholic churches

Holy Redeemer:

https://goo.gl/maps/q5DHZ

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,370 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: catholic churches

www.thecatholicdirectory.com/directory.cfm…

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: catholic churches

Nearest is Holy Redeemer on Soi Ruamrudee at Ploenchit. Best to take a taxi. It is a long way from BTS to church. Service at 8 am and 10 am and one late afternoon some time. If you choose to go there, dont fall for the trickster Philippinos asking for 1000 THB for a sick mother. Happens during service. Services are very popular with Asian folks and Africans. Not so many Westerners. I am writing this based on what an Indian friend told me. I have not been to a service myself, only walk past the church frequently.

newcastle
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: catholic churches

thank you for your help very much appreciated

Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: catholic churches

Dear all, I'll be staying in Holiday Inn Bangkok (971 Ploenchit Road, Siam).

Is there any Catholic churches nearby and kindly advise on how to get there. Many thanks.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: catholic churches

Same church as mentioned before. Or take taxi to St Louis church which is attended by the Thai Chinese community. BTS Surasak.

Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: catholic churches

Thank you for your advice. Appreciated.

8. Re: catholic churches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 07:16