We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallest hotel options in sukhumvit area

Bhubaneswar, India
Level Contributor
333 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tallest hotel options in sukhumvit area

Hi, I'm taking my parents and wife to Bangkok in May end for 4 days.

Since Bangkok has only for cultural attractions, I will show them those temples and statues. Is there any thing else worth watching or going in Bangkok ?

Well, my important question is I'm looking for the tallest hotel options in Bangkok sukhumvit area.

Dad is a cinematographer and he wants to take Bangkok city time lapse videos from the top floor.

So, he has asked me to find the tallest hotel and then book the room on the top floor only which is city road facing.

What do you suggest ?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallest hotel options in sukhumvit area

Hi Soam,

I believe the tallest hotel in Sukhumvit is Emporium Suites by Chatrium at Sukhumvit Soi 24. It's a 5-star hotel with some of the best facilities in town.

Edited: 19 April 2014, 16:38
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,003 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallest hotel options in sukhumvit area

Not exactly the tallest but have a look at the CentrePoint Terminal 21 or Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit. Both of these are at/near the Sukhumvit/Asoke intersection so he may get shots of 2 busy roads.

3. Re: Tallest hotel options in sukhumvit area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 06:15