We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Suvarnabhumi airport to H-Residnce Sathorn

6 posts
Save Topic
From Suvarnabhumi airport to H-Residnce Sathorn

I need help Guys! my cousin & I were traveling together for the 1st time in Bangkok & We will arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport. How can we go to H-Residnce Satorn? (heritage Residence Satorn. Pls help! What to ride? Via bus? Or taxi? How much? Thank you!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,974 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Suvarnabhumi airport to H-Residnce Sathorn

It's not really near to the BTS (which with luggage may not be great for you anyway). Take a metered taxi. Cost, about 350 baht including the tolls and airport fee.

On the top right hand side are the Top Questions. Read the articles under "FAQ: How to get from the AIRPORT to your HOTEL" for more information on how the taxis work from the airport.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,915 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Suvarnabhumi airport to H-Residnce Sathorn

Take a taxi. Cost approx 350/400baht.

Read the FAQ's on the right. Note they dont show on the mobile app.

Edited: 23 April 2014, 08:21
3. Re: From Suvarnabhumi airport to H-Residnce Sathorn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 06:15