We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tour company to go with

mooloolaba
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best tour company to go with

What is the best company to go with for a tour of tiger Temple,river Kawai and floating markets.we arrive in Bangkok nxst week.Is it safe to book this tour on line with credit card.would love some help here.Thanks

Co Van Kessel Bangkok Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, Night Tours, Cultural Tours, Boat Tours
Follow Me Bike Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Withlocals
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours, Day Trips, City Tours
perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tour company to go with

Hi

You will find the lists of tour guides here tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-c125475/Thail…

We used Nook for market,river Kwai and can highly recommended her.

mooloolaba
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tour company to go with

Thanks for that,I will check it out.Do you book before you go or do you book it at your hotel?

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best tour company to go with

You can book through your hotel tour desk but often the hotel tour desk are agent not the tour operator. I belived most of the tour guides listed on the link on my post # 1 are freelance or only small company. Nook also free lance.

I booked her in advance. We exchanged a few emails. We just told her what we wended to do and see. We also asked her to put up a few an itineraries with prices. In the end we picked the floating market, reailway market, river Kwai, cemetery and war museum.

She pick us up 7am from our hotel in Siam and bring us back to hotel around 6.30 lunch, fees are included. Her driver are very good and polite with nice clean comfy a/c van.

UK
Level Contributor
897 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best tour company to go with

Hi another freelance guide worth considering is Wandee. We have had a few tours with her, most recently a couple of weeks ago. Like Nook easy process via e mail. Wandee is good company and a great guide her e mail is wandee@wandeetours.com. She offers all the tours in and around Bangkok and Kanchanabuiri Enjoy your visit fabulous country and people.

mooloolaba
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best tour company to go with

Thanks everyone for your help I have emailed these guides

Tasmania
Level Contributor
215 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best tour company to go with

We also use Nook, Last yr and have booked her again for June...Always polite and on time. Plus we found her price to be very reasonable :)

mooloolaba
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best tour company to go with

Thanks we have booked Nook already,thanks every one for your help.

8. Re: Best tour company to go with

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 08:18