We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiang mai - dmk - siem reap question..

Level Contributor
180 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Chiang mai - dmk - siem reap question..

Hi,

As part of my trip for january next year i want to visit chiang mai..

From there il be heading to siem reap cambodia..

The most convienient route iv appeared to find is the flight with "thai" air asia.. Cnx - layover at dmk... Then onto siem reap... Has anyone first of all tried this leg?

Secondly i looked at getting the night train down.. I assume this train terminated in hua lamphong station? Then i would find accom... And get the onward flight the next day from dmk to siem reap... Any suggestions of a suitable area in bangkok to stay over? Ideally id like to be easily commuteable to don muang airport but not completely remote?

Thanks guys

1. Re: Chiang mai - dmk - siem reap question..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 07:16