We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Does anyone have any experience with the airport lounge service offered by BFS Premium Airport Services at Bangkok international airport? The cost is 850 baht per person for up to 4 hours, and as we are in transit for 10 hours in Bangkok I am considering booking the 3 of us in for 2 blocks of 4 hours. I can't find any photos or detailed information about the lounges, though, and am wondering how comfortable they are likely to be. It would be good to be able to actually sleep for some of this time, but if this is unlikely to be possible, maybe 4 hours will do. Any advice appreciated.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Check the price for the " Priority Pass " - that card will give you access to some of the lounges in the airport.

( or maybe someone have a creditcard that gives access - maybe Diner )

And for me it's worth the price to use the lounges, - quiet and relaxing.

;- )

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Thanks very much. I'll check out the priority pass as well.

Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

The lounges have comfy chairs, but are not really geared for flat out sleeping. For the amount you will pay for three people @ two sessions each, you might do better to book a nearby hotel room and get some proper sleep.

Or if you are transiting internationally and stuck airside, you might check out Louis Tavern Dayrooms. They are a bit more than lounge access, but have beds so you can get some sleep.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Thanks for this. I'll check the Dayrooms out. We're in transit so will be stuck inside, and I hadn't been able to find any hotel-type options, but I will look into this. We have a long wait in Zurich before this one, so will definitely be wanting some rest! Thanks again.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Also going to be in transit next month for 10 hours in Bangkok and am considering booking 2 of us for 2 blocks of 4 hours at the BFS Premium Lounge - does anyone have recent experience?

Edited: 25 April 2015, 14:39
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

We did use the Louis Tavern Dayrooms last year and they worked quite well for us. They're fairly basic for the price and were a little noisier than I would have liked but they served their purpose, and we did appreciate the light refreshments on offer as well. Maybe there ate better options, but this worked fine for us.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Thanks for the update. I note you used the Louis Tavern Dayrooms, rather than the BFS Premium Airport Services Lounge, after all? Did you need to book more than one session, for the 10-hour transit? Was there any reason you did not use BFS Premium Airport Services Lounge?

Edited: 25 April 2015, 15:15
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

I think we went with the Dayrooms as they had proper beds, and it ended up costing us around 5600 baht for 6 hours including refreshments, as opposed to 5100 in the BFS Lounge. We thought the Dayrooms were a better option for sleeping as they had beds and were more private. Would have preferred 8 hours to 6, but in the end it worked OK as we were able to get some decent sleep before our flight back to Brisbane. The Lounges looked very comfortable as we walked past them, but if you're after a "real" (if fairly basic) bed, the Dayrooms are probably the way to go. I hope this helps.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

Thanks for your feedback, shall take this into account :-}

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flight lounge at Bangkok airport - BFS Premium Services?

We used the BFS Premium Airport Services Lounge - which turns out to be the Air France lounge - for two blocks of 4 hours.

Well worth while, in so far as it was quiet, and two arm-chairs together made a reasonable 'bed' for a snooze, food was fresh and tasty, and the showers, although water was a little cool, were very refreshing!

Free Wi-Fi, and Internet terminals.

I preferred this to what may have been a more private, but 'claustrophobic', room, although I imagine with a family and kids, a private room might be preferred.