We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2017, 08:30
Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
3,437 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

don't know about friendly, but it's not un-friendly. if you expect and little mini park for kids to play at, DON'T. though I noticed on agoda, it does say 'family room' and 'babysitting' available.

their description of family room from their own site, so they to accommodate, if wanting:

Description

Stay with your whole family in the same room. Our Family Rooms have 1 King bed and 2 bunk-beds for the kids. All of the rooms are located on the higher Deluxe Floors.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,567 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

Well they don't have them on the menu. So that's a good start. :-)

Edited: 04 July 2014, 22:07
Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

I'm here now at the rembrandt. Have seen a few family's here. Hotel very quite and if I was fetching a family then I would have no issues about staying here.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

In regards to the Sukhumwit area in general being child friendly, well I guess that depends on what area of Sukhumwit you plan to be in and at what time.

There's some great malls, fantastic bars (in all different classes), restaurants and people watching venues in the area. There's also Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy which are adult entertainment areas, many may consider them non child friendly.

What you consider "child friendly" may differ to others, there's also a big difference between child friendly and child appropriate.

Edited: 05 July 2014, 04:38
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

**and the Sukhumwit area in general is child friendly?**

Not even sure what this means.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,567 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

I'm not sure what the OP is really asking full stop.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
550 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

well i saw parents walking there young children around nanna plaza last night and im not sure that is child friendly after the things i saw lol

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,066 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

What do you mean by "child friendly"

Babysitters? Clowns?

Some tourist parents, because of budget constraint, use hotels in the 600 - 800 baht range even with kids. The kid uses a roll-away bed.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
452 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

There have always been families with children of all ages staying at the Rembrandt when we've been there. As others have mentioned, not quite sure what you consider child friendly but the rooms I've seen have bunk beds added to the usual king size to accommodate younger kids. There are parks close by if that's what you're looking for at Lumpini, Bejakati and Benjasiri (??) and the pool at the hotel is very pleasant. Hope this helps.

10. Re: Is Rembrandt Hotel Child friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17