We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrivals terminal details for Indian Airlines flight

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Arrivals terminal details for Indian Airlines flight

Hello,

I have to receive my relatives at BKK aiport, they are comming from mumbai by the air india flight. Where will I be able to meet them at suvarnabhumi airport? do they have multiple arival halls for various carries or just one common one?

I am reaching BKK few hours prior by Thai airways and will be taking visa on arrival and waiting for them on the arrivals will i be able to exiting from same gates?

Thanks in advance,

Muzaffarpur, India
Level Contributor
10,436 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrivals terminal details for Indian Airlines flight

Hi

I as per my knowledge all the passengers arriving by any flight come out from same terminal.You can wait for them in arrival/greetings hall.In our case we were told to come near exit gate 3 in arrival hall and we easily found them.

Thanx

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
38,897 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrivals terminal details for Indian Airlines flight

See the airport map at http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/86

Edited: 05 July 2014, 18:39
3. Re: Arrivals terminal details for Indian Airlines flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:15