We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to Phuket

ema
lancashire
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
flights to Phuket

Ive been looking on skyscanner for flights in Jan. 2015 from Bangkok to Phuket and it displays flights with Nokair at two rates but im not clear if I book the cheaper one if I can increase the weight allowance from 15kgs to 20kgs. Anyone clear regarding this, would you book on skyscanner or direct with airline. Any info will be appreciated.

thanks

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,289 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights to Phuket

I would book direct with the airline, rather than through a 3rd party advertised on Skyscanner. I do use Skyscanner all the time to check prices.

I've never flown with Nok Air, but I would just book the 20kg luggage if you think you might need that. Check their website for more details Air Asia also do this route very cheaply as well

ema
lancashire
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights to Phuket

thank you

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,148 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights to Phuket

With Nok the price includes 15kg so be careful if you want 20kg just click on 5kg not 20kg. Book direct with Nok on their website. If the two rates you are referring to are on the Nok website, the cheaper one is the Promo rate which still included 15kg baggage allowance. If you only see one price it means there is no Promo at the moment. You need to check daily to see when there are Promos. However if the non Promo price fits your dates, times and budget and you want certainty book it.

ema
lancashire
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights to Phuket

Thanks very much for info

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: flights to Phuket

Please book direct from airline

Kochi (Cochin...
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: flights to Phuket

Emirates is the best......

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
43,148 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights to Phuket

Emirates do not fly from Bangkok to Phuket which is what the OP has posted about.

8. Re: flights to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:15